In cases of your potential absence due to maternity or extended leave from your job, we still require full childcare rate payments for the entire time of your absence to hold your child's position. In cases of maternity leave where you will be placing your new baby into our care, you will be required to fill out all necessary enrollment forms no less than two weeks prior to the baby's starting date. A security deposit is also required at this time equal to the difference of your new weekly rates with 2 children in care and your current rate.
We reserve the right to terminate for the following reasons (but not limited to):
- Failure to pay
- Failure to complete the required forms
- Lack of parental cooperation
- Failure of child to adjust to the child care after a reasonable amount of time
- Physical or verbal abuse of any person or property
- Our inability to meet the child's needs
- Lack of compliance with handbook regulations
- Serious illness of child or provider
- False information given by parent either verbally or in writing
We appreciate as much advance notice as possible when terminating, and will give the same courtesy in return. You are required to give two-week's written notice when you decide to terminate childcare. The two weeks will be paid in full, regardless of whether or not your child is in attendance.
We will give two-week's written notice of termination for which full tuition is due, whether or not your child is in attendance. We reserve the right to give written notice of immediate termination where there are extreme circumstances that affect the well-being of our staff or other children in attendance. In this situation, the two-week's payment of tuition is still required. Termination notice will not be accepted while provider or parents are on vacation. You may pay two-week's fees in lieu of two-week's notice.